Christmas Gift Ideas For Her 2016

07:59:00

This blog post is the second in my serious of Christmas gift ideas for 'her' - her being the female in your life, whether it's a family member or even if you're looking for gift inspo for yourself! This one, being filled with generic gift ideas of all things girly such as clothing items, accessories, fragrances, candles, jewellery and more! If you didn't see my first post on all of the beauty related gifts out there then you can read it here

All of the items you will see below in this post feature at a wide range of prices and if you want to know what they are then just click on the product itself. These are all items that I drool over, some even feature on own my Christmas list. Some of my all time favourites shown below include the Tommy Hilfiger nightshirt, Constellation Bobby Pins, Crescent Moon Fairy Lights and the super snug Crushed Velvet Robe!



You Might Also Like

0 comments