What to Wear on your Summer Holiday 2016

09:44:00

It's been a while since I have updated this blog, 2 months to be exact. My 'what to wear' edition posts seem to be proving popular amongst you guys and so far I have written: what to wear to a wedding, what to wear to prom, what to wear to a festival and also a concert edition too.

So, as we're basically in Summer and a lot of people are heading off on their holidays (or vacations, as you say in the USA) I thought I'd do a  'what to wear on your summer holiday' style post full of clothes, shoes and accessories that you could wear on your walks down the beach or whilst your strolling down European city streets.

As always, everything is from my favourite online high street stores and are all at affordable pieces. If you see something that you are loving, all you have to do is click on the image and it will take you straight to the online store that you can buy it from! Easy, right?

Continue reading to see my Summer holiday fashion trend guide.





Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @FindThatFashion and also my Instagram @Style_Links which you can shop by signing up to the LIKEtoKNOW.it service. Find out more about that here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments