What to Wear to a Concert

04:42:00

So last night I went to see Adele at Manchester Arena and she was AMAZING. Her vocals are literally out of this world and she is such an effortless singer. She doesn't half have a gob and a half on her when she speaks, but when she sings she just sounds angelic! It is magical.

 
Just a little pic, taken from my Instagram @chelsealaurennn and there's a video up on there too, if you want to take a look.


Back to the actual post, going inspired me to share some different concert outfit ideas and pieces that you could wear to a concert from some of our much loved favourite British online stores. I like the more casual dressed down but still dressed up vibe, I'm not a fan of people who wear a mini dress, bare legs and 10 inch heels to an Adele concert.



You Might Also Like

0 comments