New York Fashion Week SS16 Favourite Looks

05:59:00

As New York Fashion Week comes to an end, I thought I would round up my favourite looks from the runway showcasing the hottest Spring/Summer 2016 collections!

Kate Spade Spring/Summer 2016

 
(Photos by George Chinsee)
For me, this collection screamed flower power and shouted Spring all over the place. It's super cute and girly with an array of different floral prints. Not only that but there were 30,000 flowers in tow, not only for presentation but the guests were able to take bunches of hydrangeas away too! Deborah Lloyd, chief creative officer, said that she was "inspired by the freshness of Spring" to create this collection. 

I also love Kate Spade accessories available at Selfridges - check them out below:


If you want to jump on board the floral trend, have a look at these high street pieces on offer at affordable prices: 


Dion Lee Spring/Summer 2016
 
(Photos by Brian Ach/Getty Images)
If I could some up this collection in one word it would be clean. Everything looks clean, fresh and I love it.  Lee was inspired by warmth, skin, masking layers and woven textures. Each model also wore custom made headpieces by Sarah & Sebastian to add a touch of uniqueness to the show.

Shop Dion Lee below:




Calvin Klein Collection Spring/Summer 2016
(Photos by InDigital)
The Calvin Klein Collection had minimalism written all over it. From chic slip on dresses to looser frayed, distressed edges and an occasional floral print - everything you want in a collection.

Anna Sui Spring/Summer 2016
 
(Photos by InDigital)
Not only do I love this show because one of my favourites Gigi Hadid opened the show, but for the Hawaiian vibe and bold colours that ran through each and every outfit. It was like one big tropical party. 

Shop Anna Sui beauty:

Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2016
 
(Photos by InDigital)
Everything about this was a winner for me. Mainly because of my love for all things black and white but also because Kylie Jenner and Bella Thorne were sat front row of the show. Apparently Vera told Kylie she thought of her when creating her show and I can totally see that in this collection.

Shop black & white high street style:





 Next Stop... London


You Might Also Like

0 comments