Accessories of the day | Marc Jacobs & River Island

12:43:00

Just a quick post sharing my favourite accessories.

I got this bag for my 19th birthday in May and I am obsessed with it. It was from River Island however the mint colour is not stocked on the website anymore, but they do have it in a black and burgundy colour here on their website!

Again, I also got this Marc Jacobs necklace for my birthday - it's from Harvey Nichols. I was given it match my watch (see below) and it's really simple but looks really cute! It's available here in black and other colours such as cream and aqua.


And this is my matching watch that I got last Christmas! I wear it every day - at work and when I'm out and about. If you hadn't gathered, I'm a lil bit Marc Jacobs obsessed! I think mine is actually from ASOS, but you can buy it at Bloomingdales. Or, for those of you in the UK you can pick it up at House of Fraser.

You Might Also Like

0 comments