15 Of The Coolest House & Home Items You Can Buy From Anthropologie

03:39:00

If I had it my way (and if I actually had the budget), I would have my whole house decorated with items from Anthropologie.




I mean, who doesn't want to be inspired to 'make it happen' when you're sipping your cup of Yorkshire Tea in the morning?



I didn't know there were such things as high end coasters but I think that if there were awards for the prettiest coasters then these would definitely come up tops. 



An urban out take on the classic map of London, giving you a definitive guide on the trendiest hot spots to visit and eat out at in the city.



Because who doesn't want a giant zebra head hanging off their wall??? (FYI totally not a real zebra)



I feel like if Beyonce had a room in her home dedicated to herself it would be covered in this queen bee printed wallpaper. At least she'd be able to afford the £70 a roll price tag...



Although if you did buy this bookshelf, I don't think you'd be able to afford the rent on your house.



Nope, I definitely can't afford this either with its £4,498 price tag. That's almost $7000 to you in the US.




I feel like I'd buy this just because I've probably seen it in one of Zoella's homeware hauls...



£10.99 for a book that will tell me what foods I should be eating to get my skin glowing? I'll have some of that. 



Apparently it illuminates when you put it underwater. If that's not enough to make you want to try it out then I don't know what is.



Not so great if you can't tell the time without looking at the numbers, but it looks pretty on a wall so who really cares.




Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom book is basically a cute grown up adult colouring book. Colouring is meant to help as a stress reliever and helps calm you too!



"Anthropologie has such nice plates" Yeah, but if I buy their plates I won't have enough money left for the food that goes on them.




A helpful writing map for anyone who is a struggling but budding writer.



Does it look to anyone else like if you sat on it, it would be really uncomfortable like sitting on a big rock hard lump of wood or is it just me?

Shop the rest of what Anthropologie has to offer here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments