Lookfantastic April Beauty Box Review | 2015

06:01:00

I don't think I have previously mentioned it but I recently won 3 month subscription to the Lookfantastic Beauty Box service from a competition I won on ASOS so it was really exciting because I'd just be getting free beauty products through my door for 3 months, who wouldn't want that?  I already received my March Beauty Box but I never had the time to post it on this blog, although I posted it on Instagram here and will insert the info about it at the end.

But you really came here to read about the April Beauty Box, worth £45, which I literally just received in the post this morning. You can sign up here.



The first thing I saw in my Beauty Box was the Balance Me Revitalising Hand and Body Wash. It has an RRP of £12.50 for a 300ml style bottle, where as I got an 100ml sample tube. It's supposedly a very natural product filled that will help to cleanse and and rehydrate dry, sensitive skin. I think this product will be really good for me since my working environment always leaves me with horrible dry skin on my hands and plus it contains mandarin and grapefruit - two of my favourite scents!

The next product I saw was the CB12 Safe Breath Oral Care Agent, RRP £3.99.  I was confused as to what it was at first because I could hear the liquid inside the pot so I assumed it was in a spray form, but it's actually just full of liquid in the pot and you use it as a mouthwash. It's meant to deter bad breath which I hope is a problem that I don't have but I'm willing to try it out and see if I feel some sort of difference..

Next was the Inika Certified Organic Eye Liner in shade Black Caviar, RRP £13.50. This eye liner is formulated with natural, organic ingredients that are even good for people with sensitive skin. It's creamy, creating an effortless glide across the skin and is really long lasting. My shade 'Black Caviar' is self explanatory, a thick black shape. I'll definitely try this out although creating the perfect eyeliner flick is something that I tend to fail at.

I also received the Korres Milk Soap, RRP £5.50. Korres is a brand that I'd heard good things about but I've never tried a product of theirs before. The soap I received is a 125g block and the soap itself is supposedly ideal for the face and body to create a velvety feel on the skin that lasts all day. Funnily enough only this morning I was complaining to my Mum about the major dry skin troubles I'm having and I saw something online that suggested milk was a good remedy so the fact that this is a milk soap bar gives me hope that it actually might cure my dry skin!

The only hair product in the Beauty Box was the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator, RRP £13.50. Sadly I don't think this is a product for me since it's a fibre forming creme designed for you to be able to manipulate your hair by spiking it, twisting dreads or 'going punky' which I don't think is a look I desire since I have long, straight locks. But if you have short hair and you want to add more volume to it when you style, then this would probably be perfect for you.

The last thing in my Beauty Box were the Forza Supplements 30 Day Multivitamins, RRP £7.49. These are in no way diet pills or weight loss supplements and I know that Lookfantastic wouldn't include a product of that sort in their Beauty Box and I feel I need to state that. These are multivitamins that are tailored to the needs of a woman and they include calcium, vitamin c, biotin, zinc and 6 types of B vitamins which are all contribute to maintaining healthy skin, teeth, hair etc. I'm kind of excited to use these since I'm a vegetarian and all round picky eater so I don't think I get enough vitamins and iron that my body needs and I'm generally always exhausted from that so hopefully these might generally improve my lifestyle.

So that's everything I received in my Beauty Box. Lookfantastic offer a subscription service of 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. You can also individually purchase the box for £15 here.

If you are interested, this is my March Lookfantastic Beauty Box 2015:


I received a 'Wet Brush' worth £12, a Lord & Berry eye pencil in the shade black, a Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour worth £24 - I'm not sure of the name of the shade but it's a shimmery gold colour, Caudalie anti-wrinkle protect cream, Cowshed happy cow natural lip balm and the bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream.



You Might Also Like

0 comments